RETIREMENT SEMINARS / PACKET WORKSHOPS
Soldiers and Airmen who are within 12 to 24 months of their retirement eligibility date. Retirees and spouses are welcome to attend scheduled Retirement Seminars.
Full-day presentation from 0900 to 1400 hours for Servicemembers, retirees, and family members on retirement programs, benefits, and entitlements.
- 9 Dec 2020
- 9 Jan 2021
- 14 Apr 2021
- Seminars are planned to be virtual until in-person gatherings are authorized. Login instructions will be posted here just prior to the seminar.
Retirement Packet Workshops
Two-hour virtual class on filling out retirement paperwork.
- 2 Dec 2020 1000 Hours – Login Instructions
- 13 Jan 2021
- 10 Feb 2021
- 10 Mar 2021
- 7 Apr 2021
- 12 May 2021
- Please register and then return to the website the week before each scheduled workshop to get meeting log on information. If you have any questions, please e-mail email@example.com.
- Retirement packet forms to be covered:
Use Registration Form
NO WALK-INS PLEASE
Retirement Seminar Location
Joint Military & Family Assistance Center
1048 US Highway 206
Bordentown, NJ 08505-2124
Retirement Seminar Notes
- Soldiers and Airmen can attend in uniform in a SUTA status. SUTA certificates will be issued at the end of training.
- Travel vouchers and direct deposit forms will be given to spouses of soldiers attending (if funding is available).
- ID cards will be available. Bring two forms of ID and supporting documents.
- Lunch. All personnel must be registered online to ensure the proper quantity of food is ordered. Lunch will be provided for all NJNG TDG and DSG Enlisted Servicemembers. Meals are not provided for Officers, AGRs, spouses, or retirees. Officers, AGRs, spouses and retirees may bring their own meal or eat on the economy.
Retirement Seminar Briefing Slides
The following slides were used or made available at the 26 September 2020 briefing. The information is subject to change without notice.
Retirement Seminar Briefing TOPICS
- Points and how to read the RPAM statement
- Documents needed for retirement packets
- VA Loans
- US Family Health Plans
- Retiree Benefits
- Disability Benefits
- Transition Assistance
- Survivor Outreach
- Technician Retirement Training
- Military OneSource
- Financial Planning / Budgets