RETIREMENT / TRANSITION SEMINARS
- Soldiers and Airmen who are within 12 to 24 months of their retirement eligibility date
- Transitioning from Guard
- Interstate Transfers
- Gray Area Retirees
Retirement / Transition Seminars
Half-day presentation from 0900 to 1300 hours on retirement programs, benefits, and entitlements.
- 8 December 2021
- 19 March 2022
- 8 June 2022
- 10 September 2022
- 7 December 2022
Seminars are scheduled to be held in-person at the Bordentown Armory. Registration is required.
Retirement Packet Workshops
Two-hour virtual class on filling out retirement paperwork. Normal start time is 1000 hours.
Use Registration Form
NO WALK-INS PLEASE
Retirement / transition Seminar Location
Joint Military & Family Assistance Center
1048 US Highway 206
Bordentown, NJ 08505-2124
Retirement / transition Seminar Notes
- Soldiers and Airmen can attend in uniform in a SUTA status. SUTA certificates will be issued at the end of training.
- Travel vouchers and direct deposit forms will be given to spouses of soldiers attending (if funding is available).
- ID cards will be available. Bring two forms of ID and supporting documents.
Retirement / transition Seminar Briefing Slides
The following slides were used or made available at previous briefings. The information is subject to change without notice.
- Retirement Services
- Veterans Records
- Soldier and Family Readiness
- Education & Incentives
- Survivor Outreach Services
- Financial Planning for Transition
- Red Cross
- DMAVA Veterans Benefits Overview
- Social Security
Retirement / transition Seminar Briefing TOPICS
- Points and how to read the RPAM statement
- Documents needed for retirement packets
- VA Loans
- US Family Health Plans
- Retiree Benefits
- Disability Benefits
- Transition Assistance
- Survivor Outreach
- Technician Retirement Training
- Military OneSource
- Financial Planning / Budgets
- Social Security Administration
Do Not Use Internet Explorer