AIR PRE-RETIREMENT REGISTRATION
DSG / Tech / AGR Airmen who are within 12 to 24 months of their retirement eligibility date. Spouses are encouraged to attend. The training is not geared toward other branches of service but all are welcome to attend.
9 February 2020
3 May 2020
13 September 2020
0900 to 1500 Hours
Joint Military & Family Assistance Center
1048 US Highway 206
Bordentown, NJ 08505-2124
NO WALK-INS PLEASE
- Airmen must attend in uniform in a DSG status.
- ID cards will be available. Bring two forms of ID and supporting documents.
- Lunch. All personnel must be registered online to ensure the proper quantity of food is ordered. Lunch will be provided upon request for all NJNG DSG Enlisted Airmen. Officers and AGRs may purchase meals upon request. Officers, AGRs, spouses and retirees may bring their own meal or eat on the economy.
- Briefing Slides
- VA Loans
- US Family Health Plans / Humana
- Retiree Benefits
- Disability Benefits
- Transition Assistance
- Survivor Outreach
- Technician Retirement Training
- Military One Source
- Financial Planning / Budgets
- NJ Vet2Vet