AIR PRE-RETIREMENT REGISTRATION
DSG / Tech / AGR Airmen who are within 12 to 24 months of their retirement eligibility date. Spouses are encouraged to attend. The training is not geared toward other branches of service but all are welcome to attend.
17 November 2019
9 February 2020
3 May 2020
13 September 2020
0900 to 1500 Hours
Joint Military & Family Assistance Center
1048 US Highway 206
Bordentown, NJ 08505-2124
NO WALK-INS PLEASE
- Airmen must attend in uniform in a DSG status.
- ID cards will be available. Bring two forms of ID and supporting documents.
- Lunch. All personnel must be registered online to ensure the proper quantity of food is ordered. Lunch will be provided for all NJNG TDG/DSG Enlisted Soldiers and Airmen. Meals are not provided for Officers, AGRs, spouses, or retirees. Officers, AGRs, spouses and retirees may bring their own meal or eat on the economy.
- Briefing Slides
- Points and how to read the RPAM statement
- Documents needed for retirement packets
- VA Loans
- US Family Health Plans / Humana
- Retiree Benefits
- Disability Benefits
- Transition Assistance
- Survivor Outreach
- Bridging the Gap (Resume writing)
- Technician Retirement Training
- Military One Source
- Financial Planning / Budgets
- NJ Vet2Vet