TDG / Tech TDG Army Soldiers who are within 24 months of their retirement eligibility date. Spouses are encouraged to attend. The training is not geared toward AGR and other branches of service but all are welcome to attend.
01 June 2019
07 September 2019
0900 to 1400 Hours
Joint Military & Family Assistance Center
1048 US Highway 206
Bordentown, NJ 08505-2124
NO WALK-INS PLEASE
- Soldiers can attend in uniform in a SUTA status. SUTA certificates will be issued at the end of training.
- Travel vouchers and direct deposit forms will be given to spouses of soldiers attending (if funding is available).
- ID cards will be available. Bring two forms of ID and supporting documents.
- Lunch is provided. Coffee may be available depending on funding.
- Briefing Slides
- Points and how to read the RPAM statement
- Documents needed for retirement packets
- VA Loans
- US Family Health Plans / Humana
- Retiree Benefits
- Disability Benefits
- Transition Assistance
- Survivor Outreach
- Bridging the Gap (Resume writing)
- Technician Retirement Training
- Military One Source
- Financial Planning / Budgets